HostBebo.Com may collect personally identifiable information from Users in a variety of ways, including through online forms for ordering products and services, and other instances where Users are invited to volunteer such information.
- We automatically encrypt your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) and an encryption key length of 128-bits.
- Once your information reaches us, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically.
- We will not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals without your expressly written consent.
- HostBebo.Com may disclose non personally identifiable information collected from Users to trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners who will use the information for the purposes outlined above.
- Information about Users that is maintained on our systems is protected using industry standard security measures.
We may use "cookies" to track how Users use our Web site. A cookie is a piece of software that a Web server can store on the Users’ PC and use to identify the User should they visit the Web site again. While not all of the information that we collect from Users is personally identifiable, it may be associated with personally identifiable information that Users provide us through our Web site.